Rongotai College is committed to providing a world-class educational experience and has been hosting international students for over 15 years. We are now accepting applications for 2019 and 2020.
Rongotai College will consider applications from students all over the world aged 13-19 years old. You can apply by or downloading the enrolment form below, fill it in and send it back to us by fax +64 (4) 939 3060 or email (email@example.com). Please read the terms and conditions of enrolment.
Study Period / Start Dates 2019
Most students study for a full year or longer but some only study for three months (one term) or six months (two terms = one semester). It is best for students to start at the beginning of term because we organise a thorough orientation process for them (more information about orientation below).
- Term 1 (28 January – 12 April) – this is an excellent time to start for six months / one year of study. There are limited enrolments for one term only – check availability.
- Term 2 (29 April – 5 July) – this is the best time for one term enrolments.
- Term 3 (22 July – 27 September) – good time to start for six months / one year of study. There are limited enrolments for one term only – check availability.
- Term 4 (14 October – 6 December) – we can only take enrolments from junior students (Year 9 or 10) in Term 4.
To apply to study at Rongotai College, you need to submit the following documents (by sending them by email):
- A completed enrolment form (including letter for host family, subjects, medical information)
- A copy of the student’s passport information page
- A copy of the student’s academic record
If the student is accepted, we send a Conditional Offer of Place and invoice.
Fees can be paid online or at the bank. There is information about this on the invoice and links to online payment methods on our website International Fees.
As soon as the fees have been paid, our International Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send the receipt and Confirmed Offer of Place.
The Confirmed Offer of Place is used to apply for a Student Visa through Immigration New Zealand.
Dean of International Students
WeChat ID: RANGIORA21Rongotai College
Phone: + 64 4 939-3050