FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
We are seeking a warm and welcoming Front Office Administrator with excellent people and communication skills to join our team.
Based on the reception desk, you will be responsible for providing timely, welcoming service to visitors, staff, students and parents and will be an integral member of the administration team.
You will be responsible for:
- Normal reception duties such as answering phones, assisting students and parents with enquiries etc
- Admin support
- Managing attendance, new student enrolments and withdrawals
- Supporting our college uniform shop
- Other office tasks as required
Key skills and attributes include:
- A real people person, professional and friendly with parents; able to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent phone manner
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Accuracy with cash handling
- Previous experience in a school environment would be an advantage but is not a requirement for application.
In return, we can offer a friendly, team based working environment with a wonderful student and parent community.
This is a term time only role working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday. You will be required to work a week after college finishes at the end of the year and two weeks before college starts at the beginning of the year. Holidays must be taken during Rongotai College holiday dates.
If you have the right skills and experience for the role.
Application’s close Thursday 17 June 2021 at 4pm.
Application is by covering letter and CV which should include at least two referees. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to
PO Box 14 063
Front Office Administrator – Job Description – click here to download and view
Teacher Job Description – click here to download and view